Friday, September 5, 2008
Start of Football Season
This weekend is the start of probably a very quick September. Randy is coaching both a 7th, 8th, and 9th grade football team for St. Mary's Middle School/High School and he also is coaching a 5th and 6th grade team the Kansas City Chiefs for Midget Football League (http://www.bismarckmidgetfootball.com/). So tomorrow morning he has his first game at 8am, and his second game at noon. So we will be busy this whole weekend with football. I love it though, and love going to his games. I am getting to know the parents and all the kids Randy has been working with. They really look up to him. He is also refereeing flag football which is on Sundays. So we don't see him very much. Will try and take pictures and post more of all the results. Can't wait for the real NFL to start on Sunday. Didn't get to watch much of it last night as I was working and doing my last month end. Mom and Dad left for Las Vegas this afternoon for the weekend. Karenza and I will pick them up on Monday. Sorry such a quick post, but Randy just walked through the door and better go spend time with him while I can! ;o) Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment