Thursday, September 18, 2008

Randy and Karenza

I was looking at the Bismarck Midget Football League website and found the below picture of Randy and Karenza. There are a couple photographers that walk around the whole day snapping pictures of all the games, kids, cheerleaders, and fans. Here is the link:

http://www.bismarckmidgetfootball.com/pics08/091308/w2s1/w2s1-171.html

She has her new M&M jacket on from my Mom and Dad that they brought her back from Las Vegas it has a green M&M on it (the signature M&M) and underneath it it says "Heartbreaker". It is so cute. She calls it her "Sandy" coat, as in Sandy from Grease!! She is going back and forth of wanting to be Sandy or a cop for Halloween. Not sure where the whole cop idea came from, but we'll see what she ends up being. She is also staying home with me tomorrow and we may head over to Mom's to make salsa for the day. I spent the afternoon rocking Addie and watching the movie "21" with Holly. It was a wonderful afternoon!

Have a great weekend.
~Miranda

1 comment:

Courtney Cunniff said...

She is getting so big and pretty. Jesus, you are going to have your hands FULL!!!! :)))

Btw, what is your new email address? And come to think of it, I don't think I have your home address/phone numbers either. I am sure Mel has it all but just in case...

I sure do hope you are enjoying your time off!!!