Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

Blogger is doing some funking things right now, and it isn't allowing me to rearrange these pictures to be at the end of the post. It won't even allow me to cut and paste what I wrote to the top of these pictures. I am getting aggitated so this will have to do. :-) As you can see below are pictures of the new baby's bedding. This is all I have ready so far for her is the bedding, and the crib set up. I smile everytime I walk by the room knowing there will soon be a little girl in there!



Oh how I can't wait until there is some little girl in there!







What have we been up to lately? Well, softball, softball, and more softball I guess. Last weekend we headed off to Minot for a two day softball tournament. It was the same weekend as the State Fair so there were so many people there. Taylor Swift was also in concert as well, and the concert was sold out. We still had to be careful not to mention her name and concert in the same sentence because she is Karenza's favorite singer! Anyway, it was up early on Saturday morning because Randy played at 9am. We were up and out of the house by 6:30am! Of course we tried getting a hotel room all week, but they were full because of the concert. We figured we would just try once we got up there after Randy's games to try and see if we could get lucky with a cancellation. After trying for a couple hours we were successful! After all day in the sun, and Randy playing softball all day, and getting up early we were exhausted! Of course I left the camera at home and have no pictures.


This weekend we headed to Fort Yates for another softball tournament. He played at 7am! We were up at 4:50am to be out the house by 5:30. We just carried Karenza out the house and in truck still asleep. This was just a one day tournament instead of two so we were home by 3pm yesterday, and we all took naps. Again, no pictures because the camera was left at home again.

News on the baby front is that we have the crib up. My Mom came and helped me get some things done so that I feel a little better. Karenza and I went and bought her bedding and she helped me get the baby's crib ready. I went through Karenza's totes of clothes I had saved from when she was a baby. It was cute to see her little clothes again. They are still in such good shape! I have a dresser that was my Grandma's and I am going to paint it a different color to match the babies room (dark plum and pink). I have been feeling okay. I have been going to physical therapy for my S-I joint, as I have been having such trouble with my lower back. At my last check up, I also was informed that I have Group B Strep. So now I am on antibiotics to try and get rid of this. My doctor isn't too concerned since I will be delivering as c-section. I have heard horrible things can happen to the baby if a woman tries to deliver. Of course it doesn't help that I come home and research and read on the Internet about it either. I go back next week for another test to see where I am at. My next appointment is August 10th, then I go every two weeks. We are just anticipating having her here with us. She is way more active in my belly then Karenza ever was! Karenza will talk to her and kiss my belly and she punches/kicks right back. Last night we were watching a funny movie, and Randy would laugh and laugh and she would move and move. She is very interactive with us when we talk to her. I can't wait to see how much alike or different she looks then her sister. We are getting so excited to meet her. Only about 11 more weeks to go depending on my c-section date! Which we will discuss at my next appointment.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Baby girl will be here before you know it! Any luck picking a name yet?

Miranda Grayson said...

We do have her middle name picked out, but we are down to two names for her first name. I just keep going back and forth and am so torn. We are going to keep it a surprise until she is born. :-)

Corey said...

Mom loved the birthday card that you sent to her. From the bottom of her heart she gives you her love and thanks! ^_^

Cool pics! Later!