Saturday, August 8, 2009

Funny Karenza Sayings

Karenza is a really funny funny person, and I try to remember her funny sayings to tell people. I know that I will probably forget when she gets older, but if I put them on here we can look back and laugh. So below are some of her funny sayings over the last few weeks:

1.) My Dad had taken Karenza and Cassidy to Snoopers (like a Chucky Cheese). She was telling some kid that was being mean to her "My Papa is white, and if you aren't scared of him my Dad is black and you should be scared of him!"

2.) After she was telling me about this naughty girl at Snoopers that kept bugging her she tells me that she needs her Dad to teach her new moves, or to get bigger muscles to take care of bigger kids that are mean to her. That must by a guy thing to tell their kids to just give the kid a punch if they're bugging you. Randy always tells her to do that to kids at daycare that are mean to her. I always tell her that she needs to tell her daycare provider because more then likely the daycare provider will only see the punch Karenza does, and not know what the whole reason was. I said the daycare provider will settle the dispute, and that Karenza doesn't need to take actions into her own hands.

3.) This one isn't so much as funny, as I was surprised. I was picking up the living room, and I was picking up her Lego's. She says to me "Mom, don't ruin my sculptures!" I guess I didn't know she knew what a sculpture was.

4.) We were looking for preschools for Karenza to attend, and Randy and I were discussing it in front of her. She says to us "So, when I go to school do I get to learn about football, softball, or basketball?" We said, "When you go to school you learn about your letters, numbers, learn to read and write." She said "Oh!"

5.) She was talking to the baby, and the baby wasn't moving. She finally said "Maybe if I talk in here Mom she will hear me better!" She was talking about my belly button!

6.) While just her and I were driving the other day she says to me "So Mom, do we all have to take turns for feeding the baby at night time?" I said "Well, Dad and I will take care of the baby at night you won't have to worry about getting up with her." She said, "Oh, okay that sounds like a good deal I was worried!". I did proceed to tell her that we have to be really gentle with the baby, and that she can't pick the baby up by herself. She will be a big help. I just need to make sure not to BIG of a help if you all know what I mean.

7.) One Friday night at Randy's softball game one of his teammates hit a home-run, and almost hit a cop car that happened to be driving through the parking lot of the ball diamonds. The cop parked his car, and walked through the ball diamond complex to Randy's teammates field. He was giving the guys a hard time about who was it that hit the home run because it could be almost assaulting a police officer. He was totally teasing, but he stuck around for a little bit to watch the game. Karenza is fascinated by cops (she was a cop last year for Halloween). Anyway, she noticed this cop, and went to talk to him. She asked him if he was going to take anyone to jail tonight, and he said that he hoped not to. She asked him if he only took naughty people to jail. He said yes, and she said so if I do this (turning her head and sticking her tongue out) then I would go to jail? In the same breathe she told him that she wasn't really doing that to him she was just asking! He told her that he wouldn't take anyone to jail for sticking their tongue out, but that it wouldn't be very nice to do to someone! He was very patient with her, and thought she was cute. She noticed his belt around his waist with all his gadgets, and she was asking which each one was. His taser gun, his radio, his bullets, ect. (she never did see his gun - thank goodness). When she came to his handcuffs he got them out for her to see. He told her to put her hands out in front of her, and he tried putting the cuffs on her. She told him that wasn't the way to do it, and turned around and put her hands behind her back. He started to laugh, and I told him that we have seen a cop show or two. He put the cuffs on her, and she slipped right out of them. He let her play with the handcuffs and even gave her the key to unlock the cuffs! She then told him to turn around so she could put the handcuffs on him. I then stepped in, and said that he couldn't because he was working. Everyone that was sitting around us was laughing. He then told her he better get back to work, but before he left he told me I had a cute and bright little girl!

If I think of any more little stories I will add them. She sure is a funny little person! Her little four year old mind sure does wonder a lot, and she sure has interesting questions and comments.

No comments: