I had a doctor appointment last week. Baby is definitely sucking everything from me. I lost 4lbs when I went. I also was experiencing blurred vision, and light headedness (signs of preclampsia). My doctor ordered a NST (non-stress-test) for the baby to make sure she is okay, and not in any distress. She was superb! Very active, and very healthy. I however, just can't over do it. My blood pressure last week was 103/73, and I have no swelling (so far). I am now going to the doctor every two weeks. Can't believe it is getting down to the end. I am 30 weeks tomorrow!! Yeah!!!
I also have a doctor appointment tomorrow with the doctor who will be doing my c-section. It's a meet, and greet session. Basically for me to ask any questions I may have, and to get a plan in place. Hopefully we'll look at a date so that I can get other things planned as well. I am a planner, and need to know how things will go. Karenza's 5th birthday is on the 21st, and with me having a c-section I will be a little out of commission if I have it before then. It is kind of weighing on my mind because I want her to have a very special birthday, and I am just not sure how much I will be able to do. I know it will all work out eventually.
I will post a picture of my belly at 30 weeks, I promise! It's been a while since you've all seen a picture of the belly. I have also been thinking of getting pictures taken of my belly. I never did with Karenza, and am thinking of doing it with this one. So we'll see.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You should definitely do the belly pics and do them soon before you are unable to move!! I am glad that I did it. They are fun to look back on for sure. Take good care of yourself these last several weeks. I'm glad your blood pressure is good for now. I can't wait to see pictures of her!!
Post a Comment