Friday, July 17, 2009

More Medora Photos

I scanned in our old time photos that the girls took, and that Randy and I took. Thought you might get a kick out of seeing these. The girls turned out really cute. Addie never did touch her feather at all. She just sat in her tub, smiled and never moved! The people who were getting the girls ready asked what they'd like to hold in their hands. Cassidy chose money. I asked Karenza if she wanted to hold money or cards. She said "Um, I'll take the gun!" I didn't argue because I thought this is her picture, and if she wanted to hold a gun I guess she could. So here is the girls picture:
They are so cute aren't they??

Here is ours! I stood on a chair to get on top of the bar. This was a very uncomfortable position, as I am holding up my left leg with me left arm. They said I wasn't the first pregnant saloon girl. It was fun though, and we had a good time doing it. Can't really tell there is a 6 month belly behind that fan.

No comments: