I haven't had many posts lately of any pictures of Karenza. So this post is of strictly pictures from last Friday when Karenza helped Mom plant flowers. There are also a couple photos that have been taken within the last month or so that were cute and I needed to add to share. The photos are out of order, but you get the idea...
Hanging on to the flowers and riding in the trailer
Digging holes for the flowers to go
Karenza & Addie. She likes Karenza and calls her "Ah" when she sees her for Karenz-"AH"! Look at that face!!
**I'll have to get some photos of Cass this weekend as I realized I didn't have any new photos of her.




2 comments:
I just can't get over how tall she looks! And Holly's baby is growing fast too. Keep posting pictures as your belly gets bigger! Are you going to register for baby stuff anywhere? I'm looking forward to girl shopping. :)
I will probably register at Target just because I have a coupon that if I register I get a $20 gift card just for registering. :-)
Post a Comment