Tomorrow is the day! I am anxious, nervous, excited, and scared for the ultrasound tomorrow. I am excited to know if we will be having a boy or another girl. We are bringing Karenza with us tomorrow, and she is super excited to see the baby. I have had to reiterate to her that we won't be getting the baby tomorrow. That we are just getting to peak at the baby on a "computer screen" to make sure it's growing healthy, and to see if we can see if we will be getting a baby brother or a baby sister. I have to drink 40oz. of water before my ultrasound tomorrow because it helps magnify the ultrasound and see things better. I don't know how I am going to do that! I have to pee all the time even after drinking 6oz. of water. So wish me luck with that little task tomorrow! I will post the results tomorrow. :-)
Here is a funny Karenza story: On Monday (it was early evening) we were driving, and Karenza was being awfully quiet in the backseat. I looked in the back seat, and said "Are you sleepy, baby?" She said, "No, Mom, I am just resting my talk!" ha!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment