Looks like we will be adding another girl to the family! Karenza is super excited, and told us that she knew she was getting a baby sister! She was really excited to see that her baby sister had feet just like her. All ten toes, and all ten fingers. Ultrasounds are always amazing to me. She sure was moving around a lot, and was hard to get some good photos of her. I wonder how much she will look like Karenza or if she will be so different? Below is an ultrasound picture.
I just find it so amazing that this little thing is inside of me. Makes it even more surreal. Time to get all the totes of clothes I've packed up for Karenza when she was a baby, and get a nursery put together for this little peanut. I really can't wait to meet her!
2 comments:
how exciting! that's a great ultrasound pic too. it will be so much easier to decorate and get ready now that you know it's a girl. i hope you are feeling better and that things are going good.
Congratulations, Miranda!! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she arrives.
Post a Comment