They weren't really sure about each other.
As you can see we had a good time. The kids especially! Karenza was outside all day long. I probably saw her about 15 minutes all day long!! To eat and to put on sunscreen. I did hear about one funny story I do have to share! I wish we could have had video of it, but an explanation will have to do.
Mom and Dad just built on to their garage, and they have little blue flags on the side of the garage to show where either the electricity was or their underground sprinklers were or something. Any way Karenza had a flag and so did her cousin Shane (3rd or maybe 4th cousin - not quite sure how far down the chain). Shane will be 3 in August, and Karenza is 4 1/2. So my Mom saw that Karenza had that flag and told her to put it down. Karenza said Shane had one too. Mom told Karenza to go tell Shane that he couldn't play with it because some one could get hurt. Well she just goes over to him and tries to pull it out of his hands. He wasn't going to have that so he pulled back. She said "You can't have that!" I am not sure what Shane countered with, but she proceeded to tell him "This is my Papa and Grandma's house and I stay with my Papa!" Shane said "Well I stay with my Papa too!" She said "I stay with mine a lot!" Then Karenza stuck her tongue out at Shane. My wonderful Sister saw that she did that, and went to have a little talk with her around the side of the garage (I was inside the house, and didn't see any of this take place. Probably best I didn't either!). Holly explained to Karenza that it was inappropriate to stick your tongue out and that we don't do that. Shane saw that Karenza's tongue was red (from the punch they were drinking) and said his tongue was red too! Then they ran off and played and the flag was no longer an issue! ha!
Also, below is a belly shot. Karenza took the photo of me, and cut off my head. ha! Which is okay because it isn't that pretty any way. ha! The picture below is of 20 weeks.




1 comment:
Cute little belly. I was so ready to post a comment about no belly pics and that's the last thing I saw...thank you!!
Post a Comment