Since I don't have much time to myself these days I don't have time to keep this blog updated on what's been happening with my girls. I quickly post comments/pictures ect. on Facebook with my phone while I'm washing hair/giving baths/waiting for clothes to dry/ect. I started this blog prior to the two additional children we've added in hopes that I can come back here and reminisce in the years to come over the funny things they did or said. I was so good with Karenza even writing in a book with the silly comments or things she did. The other two not so much. So since I use facebook for pictures I thought even if I logged on in the evenings and just wrote short little letters to my girls on the funny things they did or said might work. As my family grows, and duties get busier with having 3 kids I've learned to roll with the punches and not be so in control of everything. So since it's been since September since I've last posted I figured since our sweet Miss Corah turns 1 tomorrow that this post would be about here and what she's up to these days.
Miss Corah -
You will be turning 1 tomorrow, and I just can not wrap my mind around it. This has certainly been the fastest year of my life. In the short 12 months you've joined us you have expanded our hearts more than we ever knew they could. You have definitely been such a blessing to us. You are such a sweet, easy, go with the flow baby. Your first word was Mama! I was so thrilled because Amyah and Karenza both said Dadda first. You are such a Mama's girl. You love your Mama. You give me hugs, kisses, lay your head on my shoulder and pat my back. You are constantly touching my face, playing with my hair. Scrunching up your nose and then clap your hands. You can play patty cake, say "up". You are currently wear a size 12, and can still fit in some 9 month pants. You are my innie-minnie. You wear a size 4 diaper. Probably could still be in a 3, but I was tired of buying two different sizes for you and Amyah so I put you in a size 4 too so I could buy economy size! :) You have "army" crawled for several months, but really have been crawling on all fours this past month. You pull yourself up on furniture and walk along the coffee table but you haven't take a first step yet. Kinda hard when you have two younger sisters who play house and love you to be their baby. You just go with the flow and don't mind being toted around. You have not yet slept through the night. But, Daddy and Mommy take turns getting up with you. It's only a short time in my life as I know you'll soon grow out of this. Plus I've been getting up since I've been pregnant with Amyah and Mommy really has no idea what it's like to sleep longer than 3 hours at a time any way. Oh, my sweet precious Corah. I can not imagine you in our lives. I never thought I'd ever be a Mama to 3 precious girls. You three are my pride and joy. Happy 1st birthday my love. ~ Love, Mama
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment