Corah – You currently weigh 26lbs. Just went to the doctor last week for a follow up xray on your lung. Haven't heard anything back yet. But we are hoping for a 100% healthy lung. You just took your first
steps last week, and seem to have mastered it pretty quickly as you are now
able to almost keep up with your sisters. You are a feisty thing, and rarely
ever cry unless you are tired or hungry. You fight for what you want until you
get it. I thought your sisters could scream, but you blow them out of the
water! You can say Dadda, Mama, ball, puppy, hi, bye. You love giving
hugs and kisses to your sisters. You are Mommy’s cuddle bug. You always want Mommy. It's hard for me to get anything done, but I love cuddling with you any chance I get! Every time I ask
you if you love your Mama you always shake your head yes! You are such a good
eater and will eat anything I put in front of you.
Amyah – My little firecracker. You cry, whine, and throw a
fit if you don’t get your way. You won’t wait to hear an explanation at all,
you want what you want and there is no changing your mind. I am hoping these are soon fading away. You love yogurt and
cheese. You are always taking care of Mommy and giving me hugs and kisses if I
am sad or hurt (as in stubbing toe). You are very protective of Corah and are always taking care of her.
You two are the best of friends, and for the most part play really well
together. The other night you had Corah’s hands and were helping her walk! You love Dora, Max and Ruby and Minne Mouse.
Karenza – you are currently in soccer, and we are constantly on the
go to either practice or to games. Your sisters love to cheer you on. You are
busy in school and do really well. You’re a good kid, and listen for the most
part and follow rules. Usually during the week when we get home from school you
are out riding your bike in the neighborhood until supper is ready. You are an
excellent reader and read almost every night to Mom. You love pizza, and you
still love being with your family. Although I can see glimpses of being with
friends constantly is soon coming!




No comments:
Post a Comment