Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wow!

I haven't posted in almost a year! Probably because since on about the day I posted last we found out we would be adding to our family again! Yup, we are now a family of 5! Amyah and Corah (our newest addition) are only 19 months apart. We were blessed with another baby girl on May 31st 2011. She is healthy and a happy baby. She is almost rolling over now!
I was on here the other day browsing through my old posts of when I only had Karenza. Oh, if I just knew what busy really was then! I was really enjoying reading through my old posts. I had totally forgot about some things. I am so glad I wrote when I had the chance/time! I don't have much free time these days with working full time, and with three very busy girls! But, I am going to try and post more so that in the future I'll be able to look back at my crazy life! So I guess I'll just post some pictures and will try and post more again soon. We are currently planning for two birthday parties that will soon be happening in our house, and it's not the hubby's or mine!


My sister's 30th birthday party. It was just three weeks before Miss Corah was born. She was having a "royal" birthday party!

Amyah in May at Karenza's soccer game
And this is Miss Corah Rosezell
Karenza's dance picture
Corah only 3 weeks old in this picture

No comments: