Amyah Amoray Grayson was born on October 23rd at 7:45am. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. With the H1N1 virus in full outbreak we were not able to have any visitors at all. It was sad because we had to wait 4 days (I had a c-section) before we could show/share her with anyone. I've been feeling really good. My recovery went well. I think we are in the swing of things now with a new baby. After having a 5 year old that likes to be independent and do things her self to someone who depends on you for everything. It's been an adjustment for Karenza as well. She has had 100% of our attention for 5 years, and with a new baby arriving it is hard to share. We've all been adjusting to the new little girl! She has started to smile, "talk", and coo to us. When we first brought her home Karenza was a little disappointed that she didn't "do" anything. Amyah wouldn't smile when she tried playing peek-a-boo with her. Amyah now smiles when Karenza talks to her and she loves that! Below are pictures from October 23rd.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Amyah Amoray Grayson
Yes, it has been a while since I have posted anything. It's been busy around here since the arrival of our second daughter. I have usually posted all my pictures on Facebook, so I am not sure if anyone checks this anymore. But I am going to try and get back to posting regularly when I have a free minute (those are hard to come by these days!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment