Today was Karenza's first day of preschool. She was very excited this morning that today was finally her day to go to school. This past week she told me that she was kind of nervous because she was afraid she was going to talk too much!! I reassured her that she would be fine, and all she had to do was listen to her teachers. She did absolutely fine! When I left her there this morning, and I turned to walk away I looked back and saw my "baby" sitting there using scissors. I lost it! She isn't suppose to be big enough to go to school yet. Where have the last almost 5 years gone? All I can say is that this next baby is arriving at a perfect time for this Mommy! When we picked her up from school she was so excited to see us, but was so excited to also tell us about her morning. It's reassuring to know that she wasn't terrified, and never wanted to go back again. She told me everything they did, and that she also didn't finish her yogobites for a treat. :-) They have to bring a treat, and a drink each day for snack time. She handed me her folder, which she will be bringing home everyday with items that she either did that day or items for parents to have. I have a folder at home where I transferred everything to (after dating it) and will keep it forever. We also got a school calendar, and she is one busy school girl!! She will be having lots of parties, lots of dress in red, black, blue, green, ect, days, pj day, sunglasses and hat day, ect. She also has school pictures as well! With a new baby coming, and one busy school girl we will have our hands full.
Below are pictures of her first day:
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment