Enjoy pictures:
Yesterday Karenza had her preschool orientation, as you can see from the pictures above. She took all her school supplies in her backpack to put away in her tote at school. She was so excited to go. Our morning routine was normal as usual. I got up first, and took a shower and got all ready. Then woke her up, and gave her a bath and washed her hair. We ate breakfast, and off to the orientation we went. I felt fine all morning. I was a little stiff and sore, but I just put it towards that I didn't sleep well the night before. I probably got two hours of sleep if I was lucky. Mom and Dad met us at Karenz'a preschool, and she was so excited to show her Dad and Papa the school. Only Mom, and I have seen it. She was leading the way as she remembered where to go. She found her hook where her backpack is to go. She found her name tag, and then was handed a check list. The check list had items on it that made us tour the classroom, and show our children where things were so that they would know and become familiar with the area. She found her name where she is to put her snacks, she found her chair, and her tote for her school supplies, she located the bathroom, ect. Karenza was playing with the toys as Mom, Dad, Randy and I were talking to her teachers as we were getting ready to leave. I all of a sudden started feeling hot, and clammy. I had to go sit down because I felt like I was going to pass out. I walked out of the classroom, and sat on the stairs. Randy followed me, and asked me if I was okay and I told him I feel like I am going to pass out. Mom, Dad, and Karenza soon followed and up the stairs we went. I was first, and I barely could make it. I just felt like I was going to fall backwards. I just hung on to the railing for dear life. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs Randy noticed a chair, and brought it to me. I was leaning against the wall, and knew it was a matter of time before I was going to fall over. Karenza was concerned about showing the gym to her Papa. So off he took her, thank goodness she didn't see what happened next. I was sitting there, and Randy brought me a sprite. I held on to it, never taking a drink of it. I think I set it on the floor. The next scene of events I don't really remember. Last thing I remember is hanging on to Randy's hand, and I leaned against my Mom saying "I am going to pass out you guys". What woke me up is I threw up. Next thing I remember is the fire fighters were first to arrive asking me my name and birthdate. As I was still sitting there I passed out again in front of them. Randy and my Mom said I went into convulsions after I passed out. They put some oxygen on me, and that made me feel sick. It was harder to breathe for me. They just told me to take little breaths. When I was being taken out on the stretcher I saw my Dad holding Karenza and she was crying her eyes out. I thought to myself "What the heck am I doing? This is suppose to be a big special day in her little world, and now this is taking precedent over what was suppose to be important day for her!" I started to cry. I just felt awful. I could hear the paramedics in the ambulance talking. Randy rode with. I heard him ask them what my blood sugar was, and they said 114. My blood pressure was 112/94. They put in an IV. I was wheeled into the ER room, and they started doing vitals, and checked the baby's heartbeat. I don't know if she was a RN or a CNA, but she told me not to be worried if she doesn't get the baby's heartbeat at first because she wasn't too good at it. I wasn't really worried because after I threw up in the church I felt the baby kick immediately so I knew she was okay. Her heart rate was 152 bpm though. They took blood work, and they kept me until it came back from the lab. I was a little anemic, and my potassium was a little low. They called my Dr. and I have an appt. for tomorrow, and she wants to run some brain wave activity tests to make sure I didn't have a seizure because of the convulsions I was having. They released me and told me to go home and rest with plenty of fluids.
I don't know why I pass out in my pregnancy's. I passed out when I was pregnant with Karenza when I was 19 weeks pregnant with her. Although I fell from standing up, and hit my nose on a desk at work and broke it. It's scary! At least I didn't break my nose this time. I just feel awful because Karenza didn't really know what was happening. When we got home she just cuddled beside me in the chair. She told me "Mommy, I thought you were going to be with Papa Bug!" (My Grandpa who passed away over a year ago). She thought I was dieing. My Mom told me she kept saying at her preschool "I don't want my Mommy to go away!" Poor thing, I hope I didn't traumatize her from wanting to go to school now. She said maybe I shouldn't take her to school since it makes me sick. I tried telling her that I will be okay, and that it wasn't her school. While at the ER, Dad sat with Karenza in the waiting room. Mom went and checked on them and bought her some treats. Mom came back and said she sure is mad at her sister because she thinks she made me pass out and get sick. Dad told her that she did the same thing to me when she was inside my tummy. She told Dad "Yeah, yeah I've heard that story already." and wanting to change the subject real quick. Anyway, I am home now resting with my feet up. I hope my Dr. doesn't put me on bed rest when I go tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment