Karenza has been so busy with preschool, and church school. She got papers this week sent home with her to register for Kindergarten. Lots of paperwork to fill out, and then I call to make an appointment. They will then determine where she will go to Kindergarten at. We think she will be going to Solheim. She will have a tour in April, and then she starts in Kindergarten. The principal at Solheim used to be the Boys Basketball coach in Carrington when I was in high school, and was a boys basketball cheerleader.
Anyway, in other news happenings is that on New Years day I was having rather severe pain. I finally had Randy take me to the ER. The did a CT scan on me, and found out I had a kidney stone. They gave me the option of admitting me or going home to try and pass it. They usually send patients home that have stones that are 5mm and smaller. Mine was 7mm, and gave me the option. It was a rather large stone, and they weren't sure if it ever would. They put me on 4 different medications, and had me meet with a Urologist on Monday. They did a xray, and it was still in the same location as it had been on Friday. He asked how I had been feeling, and I had been feeling great. He gave me the option of trying to pass it in one week, and if not he'd have to do surgery because my right kidney was inflammed. So I was took trying to pass it on my own, and to be back in one week. I went back today, had another xray, and it was gone! Yeah!!! I was so happy/relieved that I didn't have to have surgery. I didn't even feel when I passed it. Which surprised the doctor because he said for how big the stone was I should have felt it. I go back in three months to have my kidneys re-evaluated to make sure they are working properly. However, through out this process they did find a rather large cyst on my ovary. So I now have an appointment with my OBGYN. Yuck. But, I am feeling great !
Below are just a couple pictures of the girls.




1 comment:
Those sure are some cute girls! Amyah is growing like a weed! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good. I've heard that kidney stone stuff can be so painful. Hope things turn out well with your cyst, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Reese has started pulling himself up onto things, so we can't leave him alone for a second anymore!
Post a Comment