Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Girl Feeling Better

I think my girl is feeling better. This was her this morning after being awake for about 30 minutes:


She had the flu on Thursday. With a temp that got up to 104! She was only sick for 24 hours. Yesterday she felt fine. I washed all her bedding and sprayed this whole house with Lysol to try and kill whatever she had!

Anyway, when she stays at Mom and Dad's Dad puts music on through Yahoo Music on their laptop, and she will watch the video and dance. This is her (and Cassidy's) new favorite song by Katy Perry called Hot and Cold. There are lyrics that say "You're Hot, then you're Cold" and Karenza sings it "Hop in your clothes!" I laugh every time I hear her sing it. You have to listen really close to hear it. She is a dancing queen! This is just a little sample of her. I'll have to get her when she is really into it. It is rather funny. She has been watching Hairspray a lot and been watching their dance moves and been trying to practice off of them.

Not much going on today. I finally took down all my Christmas decorations today, and have been cleaning house and washing clothes. Kind of nice to be at home for a weekend. Although I have been home the last two days with a sick kid I kind of want to get out a little bit so we'll see. Maybe it would do some good for Karenza to get some fresh air too. Got more snow yesterday. I think they said we are up to 54 inches of snow now, and we are to get another 7 inches starting tomorrow night or Monday. There is just no where to put this snow! Wonder if there will be any flooding come March/April! Time will tell I guess. Hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

papa said...

Gramma Sheila dances just like that in the mornings also!!!!!!