We have been so busy with work, school, dance, and a baby that is now walking that I don't have much time to update my blog anymore. I wanted to share this video of Amyah walking as she is almost a pro now! Now I am definitely busy! We have two beautiful very different girls. It's just amazing to see such a different baby, and such a different personality then what we're used to. Amyah is so lovey, quiet, shy, and reserved. Way different then her sister. Karenza was on the go 100% of the time. Talks constantly, and needs to be entertained 24/7. She needed you to play with her and keep her entertained. Amyah is so reserved and is content sitting by herself with her toys. She loves to be cuddled, and she loves to cuddle with other people. She is sometimes shy, but will still go to most people. She loves the older people at church, as much as they love her. Karenza is loving kindergarten. She's doing really well, and making tons of friends! She has hip-hop dance every Tuesday night after school which she loves. Work is going well. Super busy and learning new stuff everyday. I started taking on some new responsibilities with payroll that I've never done before, but it's an experience and I'm always open to learning new things and taking on challenges. This is a busy month for us with Randy's birthday on October 1st. I can't believe Karenza will be 6 on the 21st, and my baby is 1 already! Where did the time go? Didn't seem like she was a baby for very long. Then of course I wrap up the month with my birthday. This month is just as busy as Christmas it seems like trying to fit everything in. Hope everyone is well, and hopefully I'll try to find a little more "me" time and can update more on my beautiful girls!
Talk Soon! ~Miranda




2 comments:
Precious little girl. I was amazed that your bookshelf in the back is untouched. Hopefully she's a good girl and won't feel the need to dismantle it! Jack would still be pulling all the books and stuff out of it at his age!! But he also climbs up on the kitchen counter without any stool or anything, he just scales the side of the counter in his bare feet and pulls himself up. Oh and he just discoverd he's strong enough to open the fridge, darnit.
She walks by that book shelf, and will look at me and shake her head no. If that was Karenza she would have had it all torn apart. Completely different children! I always thought Karenza was my boy just because she had so much energy. That girl wore me out! Amyah will stand in the fridge if it's open, but not touch one thing! I don't know how I got so lucky with this one! haha
Post a Comment