Yes, Amyah has strong opinions but talk about two different personalities. Amyah is SUCH a different baby then Karenza ever was. Karenza needed your attention and you to play with her 100% of the time. Amyah is reserved, shy when other people talk to her, and can entertain her self. It's quite the different parenting experience. If Karenza had this personality I don't think I would have waited this long in between having kids. Our last baby won't be 5 years away, but I may be busier then ever with our last one. Who knows. Will have to do a post about their differences sometime....
2 comments:
The girl already has strong opinions about things!!! Boy, you're in for it, aren't you?!! I giggled watching that, too cute!!
Yes, Amyah has strong opinions but talk about two different personalities. Amyah is SUCH a different baby then Karenza ever was. Karenza needed your attention and you to play with her 100% of the time. Amyah is reserved, shy when other people talk to her, and can entertain her self. It's quite the different parenting experience. If Karenza had this personality I don't think I would have waited this long in between having kids. Our last baby won't be 5 years away, but I may be busier then ever with our last one. Who knows. Will have to do a post about their differences sometime....
Post a Comment