Monday, March 15, 2010

Amyah's Baptism

Below are the few pictures I did get of Amyah's baptism that took place yesterday. I wasn't sure how the day was going to go as Amyah woke up fussy. She just wasn't her self when she woke up, and I really think she is coming down with a little cold. She took a little snooze before church, and I told the Pastor that I was nervous on how she was going to act during the baptism. He reassured me that everything would be okay, and that he'd just go with the flow. He told me that if she fusses everyone will tease him that he made her fuss! ha. To my surprise I shouldn't have worried at all the little stinker showed off! She smiled while we prayed, she cooed in the microphone as the pastor walked down the aisle to show her to everyone. She was a hit! Of course she looked beautiful too. I can't believe she is 4 1/2 months old already. I didn't realize how fast they grow up. Before I knew it Karenza was 3, and now she's 5! I am trying to savor every little moment of her being so little! I wish I could freeze time just for a little bit. I just love her with every ounce of my being! The love you have for your children is just amazing. Whether they are 5 and talk back, and have disciplinary issues or are 4 1/2 months old and smile on a dime! Enjoy the few pictures below (of course in reverse order):


My beautiful girl



My big girl


Her outfit waiting to be put on
As I am sitting her typing this, Amyah is sitting in her bumbo seat on the counter watching and smiling at me every time I look at her and say something. It's 9:30pm, and she is wide awake! We have tried everything with trying to get her to sleep through the night. Karenza and Amyah are such different babies. Karenza was sleeping through the night by now. Amyah has yet to sleep through the night. She isn't showing any signs of doing anytime soon either. Randy and I have just tag teamed off on the night duties and have shared the responsibilities of getting up with her. It's great to have such support from an amazing Dad who loves his girls! We're hoping we will turn a corner soon! I can update more later I am getting a fussy baby on my hands who wants out of her seat! lol. Mommy duties call....

No comments: